Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introduction...


  Hello, my name is Alejandro. I am the New BMW 2011 ActiveE (135Ci).

Have you seen me on the road? 
Are you wondering what kind BMW is that?
Could this be an electric car and from BMW?
What's up with those designs on the car?

Of course 'YOU' know the answer to these questions.  Fact is, your friends may not and the passer by surely is befuddled by the looks  of your pristine 'Bimmer' and even more surprised that BMW has an electric car.  Some may also question themselves and say, "Why don't I have one of these 'Electric Cars?" (Smile) Some of us are really lucky to have one.


If you are reading this, you might be a current ActiveE Owner, an automotive connoisseur or perhaps someone who is interested in the future of mobility.  Whatever you call yourself, you are welcome to read and comment on my BMW ActiveE Blog.


In summary to my first post here.  I am Introducing Alejandro - 'The New BMW ActiveE' to my family, friends and readers.  Over the next 24 months, I will chronicle my experiences with the ActiveE.  I encourage my readers to participate with me and ask, comment on my posts; thank you.


Until the next time we meet, enjoy the ride, I promise to enjoy mine!


Gerald Belton













4 comments:

  1. Happy to be a passenger in your blog while driving my own ActiveE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an intrusting and fantastic topic related to the xenon headlights. I read and really impressed from your article .That's a great and wounder full . I like and saved.Thanks for posting....

    BMW auto service

    ReplyDelete
  3. BMW presented the minimal cars and cars in 1962 and from that point on they have concocted different extravagance autos and sold more than 1 million vehicles every year since 2004.used car dealerships near me

    ReplyDelete